- A1502 trackpad with trackpad flex cable included
- Replacement trackpad ensures smooth operation when moving cursor and clicking on all points of the trackpad.
- Compatible for MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013 (ME864LL/A, ME866LL/A) , EMC 2678
- Compatible for MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014 (MGX72LL/A, MGX92LL/A) , EMC 2875
Built for Your Computer
There are different versions of this trackpad and cable for different years and models.
Make sure you are buying a compatible model.
The trackpad and cable are for MacBook Pro Retina 13” A1502
- For MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME864LL/A (2.4 Core i5)
- For MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- For MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
- For MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX72LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- For MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (2.8 Core i5)
- For MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (3.0 Core i7)
- Related Part #: 661-8154
- Printed Part #: 593-1657 593-1657-A
- A1502 trackpad with cable
- Please install it very professionally, if not, please do not try.
- You will receive a 100% compatible trackpad with cable.The exact brand,part number and package of the trackpad with cable you will receive is determined by market availability.
Trackpad not working? It can be difficult to diagnose the exact problem. Is it the cable? The trackpad itself? Something not aligned correctly? Any of these could be the issue.
- Q : Not possible to click ?
- A : Try to reset the SMC (System Management Controller) in this way:
- Attach the MagSafe power cord
- Power off the MacBook Pro
- Press the L-Shift/Control/Option and Power button at the same time and hold.
- Release them all at the same time
- Then power on the MacBook Pro
- Q : Click works fine but the trackpad doesn’t detect fingers the way it used to ?
- A : You probably need to slightly loosen the screw in that little triangle shaped groove by the bottom center of the trackpad. That will lessen restriction on the pressure sensor’s range of movement so that it can detect slight touches.
- Q : After installing the new trackpad ,couldn’t click, as the clickable area of the trackpad wouldn’t move at all ?
- A : To fix this,u should very slightly and gently pry the two small “pods” (on the long side opposite the connector) upwards (ie) towards the tactile surface.Once mounted again, it will work perfectly well.
- Q : The trackpad works intermittently or only in some areas, or will track but won’t click ?
- A : Symptom of a swelling battery will be,it requires replacing the battery and will be no issues.